Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I really do, I hate my school!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Best Thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our sports Day was cancelled this year! I mean, it is the only time of the school year that I really look forward to because I love playing rounders, and just because it was a little wet, they cancelled! Thanks for letting me vent, I really needed to say that!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Annlili's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they never cancelled our sportsdays.. not even if the rain was pouring down and everybody were soaking wet at the end..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    stupid weather [img]frown.gif[/img]

    i play badminton everyday and at the moment i'm playing in the wind, rain and thunder!

    its june!

    hello mr. weatherman! wake up!

    sorry hun [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member the bitter one's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Magenta_Feelings:
    stupid weather [img]frown.gif[/img]

    i play badminton everyday and at the moment i'm playing in the wind, rain and thunder!

    its june!

    hello mr. weatherman! wake up!

    sorry hun [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I think he needs to wake up over here too, we were playing rounders and up here it was a lovely sunny day nice and warm for once too then it starts raining and I mean raining it was so heavy I could barely keep my eyes open and its still red hot and sunny, does that make any sense?
    Lyssie
    xox

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the bitter one:



    I think he needs to wake up over here too, we were playing rounders and up here it was a lovely sunny day nice and warm for once too then it starts raining and I mean raining it was so heavy I could barely keep my eyes open and its still red hot and sunny, does that make any sense?
    Lyssie
    xox
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    ooh...weird weather!

    makes it dangerous to play sports though don't it?

    i think we should all move to aussie where its warm [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •